Come Join My In Game Channel:

Cruellas Crib

Thursday 8 March 2012

The Change Has Been Unchanged - Valklear Victor

Image banner
 Ok, right i knew this deep down in the pit of my stomach but i didnt want to admit it as i kinda wanted change, but .. to be honest. I much prefer my old blog as it was fun, eve related and themed .. and to be honest ... it was my first ever creation.

So i have now decided to make this blog back to my primary blog and leave the other as it is with just redirects back here... more views i suppose is a PRO from this experience.

Sorry if i have messed anyone around with changing RSS feeds etc, but i think i will just stick with this blog and just improve some graphics and actually type the alt tags properly this time.

Well yet again thanks for the co-operation and big shoutout to WRXGarza for being the asshole critique he is that finally made me feel what was right. Oh and to zammo with the blunt its just another blog OUCH.

Much Love Nat

P.S keep subscribed and RSS'd up to this blog as i will make some more changes TO THIS BLOG, like finally changing the banner on this post that contains burnaway and 0rphanage... thats soo last year ;).

-Nat
-Come visit us in my channel in eve "cruellas crib"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a comment on anything related to the post :D